Sunday, March 1, 2009

being told...

hi all,

i am god damn cute guy in town, lol.. my first blogging is sth being told by one of my sisters name ee leen... seriously my first here, i all new in blogging, thank you for viewing.. intro myself, adam chong from malaysia, don look malaysian, chinese, don look chinese, i seriously do not knw who the hell am i?? pls let me knw once you find out who the hell am .. thank you for being kind, i m currently attached with a lovely girl that you can hardly find one in the street, name joycelyn, she drives me headache and loads of tensions, but i'm totally in love with her... ever known the term distancer and persuer?? in terms of relationship, i will update you in my next blog.. look@my face and you will how cute i am... laugh out loud please.. thank you..

No comments:

Post a Comment