Sunday, April 12, 2009

April Fool

this made me think of alot of things were just a fool to me, but i believe that for god sakei must learn how to cope with all these difficulties before i can manage to get into sth realall in a sudden, ppl around me seem to have a certain security by walking a bit further from mei feel miserable somehow, i had a lot of sleepless nights, torturingbut well, i take it as if i am going through stages of lifeand i will learn how to stand more firmly each time i fallthank god for giving me such strength to carry onlosing joyce is actually a big impact to drag me herebut well, i think i have to thank her for giving me such big lesson to learn from,so kind of you, joyceget rid of that issuelets make my dayi've found a best way to make bucks n plan ahead for my futurei will certainly go for a british council program to get a so called TKT(teaching knowledge test)i am currently running my own biz in teaching english among ages, it is fun teachingi love sharing and i think this is my thingi am born with sth gifted, as an artificial person like me is good in linguisticearning some bucks with what i have inside is actually much more passionate in working for bucksi will develop this biz into the globehope i can take up challengeslike i did beforelets just knock the door of heaven and see what god've for us for tomorrowlook forward, be motivated, be positive, cheers
adamthe name of god, god made adam to bring joy to everyone,show love to everyone aroundhe is somehow obligated to make sure everyone spends time filled with laughter

by the way, the gal beside me is my sister SammyG
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment